Monday 5 March 2012


I have a wishlist. Beyond reality but i wish for :
1.   End of global warming
2.   No illuminati. Everybody pray to God.
3.   Everybody pray for our world to God
4.   The safe house dvd
5.   Bungee rope in my room (so i can do ballet in the air like lara croft in tomb rider)
6.   Lomokino, la sardina, diana f+ animal print and film each camera
7.   Diana f+ instant back
8.   Georgio armani barbie (this has been in my wishlist since i was in 3rd grader)
9.   Monster pitt seats.
10.                Refill instax
11.                Walkin rope for my dog (she ate the last one)
12.                Your head in my silver plate  (kidding, maybe not)
13.                My dad stop smoking, my lil sist stop being annoying and my mom starts giving me more money


Only number 4 that possible.

(I just edit this and i found that i cant even find safe house dvd)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?