Sunday 18 September 2011

10 reasons why i love Liverpool

10 reasons why i love liverpool

1. StevenGeorgeGerrardStevenGeorgeGerradStevenGeorgeGerrad. rawrr i love you captain!
2. Liverpool was made for me I was made for Liverpool ;)
3. The other team sucks.
4. I love steven gerrardd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. THE CAPTAIN! ayeayeee steven gerrard-______-
6. I HATE MANCHESTER UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND........
7. My classmate at elementary hate liverpool. HAHAA._.
8. My dad.
9. REDS. yeaaaahhh i love reds!
10. Its from englandddd <3

KAWAN SEKARANG LIVERPOOL LAGI TANDING LAWAN TOTTENHAM. 
SAYA MOHON DOA NYA.
SEMOGA MENANG.
KALO GAK MENANG,................................. YA TAKDIR
DADAAAHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?