Friday 16 September 2011

AROUND ME

Around me.
I think i saw.
I saw, not heard.
I thi nk i knew.
I knew,  not heard.
I saw people keep talking.
They could say what they like.
But im not hear them.
I knew people talk shit.
But i cant hear them talking.
It just like trying to fit in when you were born to stand out.
When you just cant fit in ordinary.
Because you’re extraordinaire.
Just like, someone tried to believe you but youre unbelievable.

Somebody keep trying to change you.
Who died and make them king of anything?
Youre not their paper doll.
They are all the fantasies.
And you were real.
REAL.

You know real?
Manusia seutuhnya, harapan bangsa, dengan iman dan takwa pengendali kita yoyoyo. ...........................”

Jadi itu kata2 diatas digabung dari bio twitter gue dari jaman kapan tau.
Dan yah, itu yang bhsa indo dari mars labschool.
Kece kannn?


No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?