Saturday 10 December 2011

ishouldntreallylovehim


hey im dedicated these lyrics to.... who?
Who? I dont even know L

 Cause we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever im sorry
I cant be perfect
Now its just too latee
We cant go back im sorry
I cant be perfect

I guess she’s an xbox and im more artari

Why you hurt so bad? So bad?
I know who i am. Who i am. Who i baby
I love you, i still love youuuu

Ive broken my heart so many time i stop keeping track.
I came up with a million excuses.
I just havent met you yet
I guess i has timing and the other has luck.
And i know that we can be so amazing.
And baby your love is gonna change me

I wonder if he knows he’s all i think about at night
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star.



No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?