Thursday 5 January 2012

A GIFT THAT SENT FROM HEAVEN


Me, moi!
Im a girl.
Twelve going on thirteen
Stop asking my age because its my real age
For now, its 2012 bytheway
Born when all the people in the world
Busy cheering out.
Its 20th february!

Im a marvelous one
Haha
Dont believe me?
Ask my dad.
And my mom.
And my sister.
And my friend.

I hate school.
Because im not good at school.
I love to play.
Because im good at that
I love my laptop
But i hate computer lessons
SOMETIMES i love to count
BUT I ALWAYS hate my math lessons
Did i mention that i hate school?

I love cheese
But i hate it when its too much
I love cupcakes
I still love it when its too much
i love to  take pictures
but being in the photos is more w0w
Sometimes i open my mouth
Its out of my control
I hate it
Because i look like a dumb
And im not a dumb
So i hate it when i look like a dumb

Still whatever
BUT
I AM A

RULES BREAKER
AND
TROUBLE MAKER
YEAH BUT I STILL A GIFT THAT SENT FROM HEAVEN JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?