Tuesday 30 August 2011

Nice Words

GUE BALIK LOH.
Dengan tema yg random abis seperti biasa.

Sekaran gue mau kasih tau tweets2 yang awkward, galau, keren, yg pasti bukan jelek oke.
Tapi gak gue kasih tau ya itu drmn, males mas mbak.
·        “ FBI ! open the door!” no, its cooler when you break in B)
·        If twitter was a subject, my parents would be so proud of me.
·        I advice you not to mess to me. I know karate, jujitsu, kungfu, taekwondo, and 28 others dangerous words.
·        I dont care what it is written about me as long as it isnt true.
·        Liking your own facebook status is like high-fiving yourself in public
·        If  you dont like me its okay because im NOT a facebook status.
·        Even if you have the cheat codes, u couldnt get on my level.
·        The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased. It can only be accepted.
·        I have a habit of falling too hard and falling too fast, and getting my hopes up for something that wont last.
·        The only reason why people hold into memories is because memories are the only things that dont change when everyone else does.
·        When you think youve moved on, there will always a song which will bring back all the memories you thought youve forgotten.
·        #iamsotiredof negative people. We only live once dont waste it always complaining. Just laugh and enjoy it.
·        You cant have a better tomorrow if youre thinking about yesterday all the time – Charles F Kettering.
·        We all die. The goal isnt live forever, the goal is to create something that will – Chuck palahniuk
·        Someone great will rescue you from pain and make you forget that it ever happened.
·        Facebook needs an agree button, a dislike button, a disagree button, and a noone cares button.
·        “ HEY do you like water? “yeah” “ good, then you already like 72% of me ;D
·        ” John 14:6 : Jesus answered,”I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except trough Me,”
·        Sooner or later those who win are those who think they can – richard bach. Ini sumpah kata2nya keren abisssssss
·        I must be wishing on someone else’s star because she keeps getting what im wishing for.
Lotsoflove<3
                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?