Tuesday 4 October 2011

another nice words ({})

* BIRTHDAYS THEN: Look at all these presents! BIRTHDAYS NOW: Look at all of these notifications
*Dear Twitter, Thank you for killing my cell-phone battery on a daily basis. Sincerely Everyone
*that moment of fame when your name is in a math problem
*Don’t be racist. Be like Mario. He’s an Italian plumber, created by Japanese people, who speaks English & looks like a Mexican
*You have Twitter? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA So do I..
* Women are completely defenseless..... until the nailpolish is dry
*It's not that I hate you, it's like, uh, let's put it this way: if you were on fire and I had water, I would probably drink the water
*When a movie says "based on a true story" it's automatically 100 times scarier.
*How awesome would be playing hide-n-go seek in your WHOLE SCHOOL
*You're beautiful until your Photoshop 30 day trial expires..
*Dear Math, Stop asking us to find your X. She's not coming back; and don't ask Y either.
*Imagine if you call the wrong number and a celebrity picks up. "Hello mom?" "No, It's Justin Bieber."  
*Some people can't sleep because they have insomnia. I can't sleep because I have Internet connection
*I don't have an attitude; I have a personality you can't handle
*"Kidnapping" is such a strong word. I like to think of it as "Surprise Adoption"
*Even if u had the cheat codes, u couldn't get on my level
*at first , i never cared who you are. but now, i dont know who i am without you
*You don't know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.
*"Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail." - Charles Kettering
*"Live your life and forget your age." - Norman Vincent Peale

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?