Tuesday 11 October 2011

{|}


Friends in memories.

As months passed by
 I grow up there by
Grieving over my destiny
I who has been left by everybody

Now, im not with you anymore
I always want to spend my time with you more and more
More than i did before
Its because i love you

Friends
Who teach me of the real friendship
Who show me the beauty of the friendship
Who give me the warmth of the friendship

Now, im not with you anymore
We’re separated by a long distance
But remember, we are friends forever
Noone else can break our friendship

Even if now I reaaly gloomy
I feel rather afraid in this strange city
But im going to try to accept this all
And i always remeber you, as friends in memories

This is for all cunyien whereever you are
I love and i miss you girls:*

Btw its not mine
I found it on penabur’s newspaper.
Idk i just remember someone who made it from smak1 bpk penabur

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?