Monday 21 November 2011

“i stare my reflection in the mirror
Why am i do this to myself?
Losing my mind on a tiny error,
I nearly left the real me on the shelf”
“seeing is deceiving dreaming is believing
Its okay not to be okay”
“tears dont mean youre losing”
Who you are – jessie j

“the quiet scares me
Cause it screams the truth”
“when its good, then its good, its so good
‘till it goes back”
Sober – pink

“i will not make, the same mistakes that you did”
“because of you i find its hard to trust”
“i forced to fake, a smile, a laugh everyday of my life”
Because of you – kelly clarkson

“i’m a hazard to myself, dont let me get me
I’m my own worst enemy”
“LA told me, youll be a popstar
All you have to change is  everythinng you are”
“she’s so pretty, that just aint me”
Dont let get me – pink

‘its like youre the swingset, and im the kid that falls”
“its like one of those bad dreams, when you cant wake up”
I dont believe you – pink

ini random abis 
cuma buat nambah22in post HAHAHA MUAH DOAKAN NILAI NYA BAIK

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?