Saturday 27 August 2011

Flashback :(



Flashback, trend on my timeline today.
Made me remembered all things that i have done in my past.
Made me walked into my history.
Some good memories, made me want to go back there.
Some bad memories, made me want to change it.
I wanna go back in time and change it, really, but i cant.
I just can live my present.
But i dont want to forget my history, all the good one and bad one, i wanna keep it in my heart.
Because someday when i remember the good memories i will cry.
And when i remember the bad one i will laugh.
And look, flashback is standing there.
Waiting for another beautiful memories that will come to it.
And where is history?
Here it is, deep in my little heart.
But it has a huge place there.


My tweets contained #flashback here:
#flashback jaman sd itu sering banget duduk di meja. Diingetin guru gak mempan! Ha hi hu he ho
RT @Ryyrmdhn: #flashback maapan lewat kelingking.
RT @MJFRIZ: #flashback dulu jarang dan hampir gak pernah dengerin kata-kata: 1. Galau.2. Bacot. 3. Eksis. 4.Frontal. 5. Nyesek.
#flashback dulu waktu tk gue pulang kerumah nonton mr.bean kalo gaada gue betmut.
RT @sofiecarlaviraa: #flashback dasi pramuka dijadiin bunga mawar! Hahaha
#flashback tiap kali ulangan mandarin, pasti ada satu soal yg nyontek._.
#flashback dulu bb gue yg sangat gue cintai&banggakan, dgn mudahnya gue tinggal di meja makan KFC. BEGO!!
#flashback main petak umpet di rumah danica ! tempat ngumpetnya unbelieveable abis!
#flashback cantik: cantelan tikus. Ganteng: ganjelan genteng. Jelek: jelas jelas keren B)\

Add caption
ETC -________________-
Gbey J

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?