Saturday 21 April 2012

hunger games pick up lines


What are the odds of you being in my favour?
Did a cannon just sound, or is that my heart beating for you?
Is that a bread roll in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see me?
Are you the arena? Because I'm about to enter you.
Are you from district 12? Because I'm about to make you mine.
Roses are red, violets are fine, you're from district 6, I'm from district 9.
Are you an Avox? Because you leave me speechless.
If you are looking for a boyfriend? Because I volunteer as tribute.
Katniss did you lose an arrow? Because I found one in my heart.
Did Cinna set you on fire? Or are you just hot?
I may be a gamekeeper. But I won't play a game with your heart.
Are you from District 1? Cause from where I'm standing, you're Marvel-lous.
I'm usually a good guy but you make me wanna be a Cinna
Are you sure you're not a Mellark? 'Cause girl,you've got some nice buns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?