Saturday 21 April 2012

when im talking and the teacher looks at me
my expression when my parents give me money
six words you never say to a fangirl

WHEN THAT ONE KID REMINDS THE TEACHER YOU HAD HOMEWORK

when you see someone you dont like


so caesar has A BLUE TONGUE



WHEN YOURE GONNA HOME ALONE YOU WERE LIKE : "YEAH I'M FREE"
THE YOU HEAR THE SLIGHTEST NOISE

WHEN THE TEACHER ASKS A QUESTION AND YOU SHOUT THE ANSWER, BUT THE TEACHER DOESNT HEAR IT AND SOMEONE YELLED SHOUT IT LOUDER THAN YOU AND THE TEACHER HEAR IT YOU WERE LIKE.

WHEN THE WIND BLOWS
EXPECTATION
REALITY


WHEN SOMEONE FOLLOW MY BLOG


No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?