Sunday 29 April 2012


I have a best friend...
by Jenna
I have a best friend...
In the sandbox we used to play,
We grew up with eachother,
but things ended up this way

I began to meet some new friends,
they all seemed pretty nice,
You told me they were the wrong crew,
But I didn't take your advice

I started smoking and drinking,
sneaking out and skipping school,
I never returned your phonecalls
because I was just too cool

I never told you the truth,
I just had to lie,
You told me I needed help
And all I could say was why?

I went to a party that night,
And I got so messed up I couldn't talk,
I tried to cross the street,
but I could barely walk

I heard a loud engine,
and I saw a bright light,
I then felt a great shove,
and I looked to my right

You'd been hit by a Semi,
With all the blood I could see,
You just pushed me out of the way
And that's how it had to be

A tear rolled down my face,
I could tell that you were dead,
I hugged your lifeless body
and wished it was me instead

I've been sober for 3 years,
and I have many more to spend,
I have my guardian angel,
I have a best friend...


Never Without Love
by Chord Princess
My life was over, 
Or so it had seemed,
I said my goodbyes,
And I silently screamed.

I knew it was wrong,
 
But it just felt so right,
When sadness creeps in,
It puts up a fight.

I went into the kitchen,
I looked all around,
 
I saw what I needed,
My heart started to pound.

I tested the edge,
As I picked up the knife,
I placed it over my wrist,
As I went over my life.

I had no one to leave,
Nobody who cared,
A small little girl,
Could certainly be spared.

The phone started to ring,
And I suddenly knew,
I don't really know how,
But it had to be you.

I slowly walked over,
And picked up the phone,
In that moment I'd never felt more alone.

You begged me to stop,
To not do what I would,
I said nothing at all,
I don't think that I could.

You cried and you pleaded,
And I didn't know how,
I had missed it so long,
But I finally saw now.

You may think life is hopeless,
That there's no help from above,
But as long as you have friends,
You'll always have love.

People go everyday not knowing what they may lose
Not knowing if that day someone will bring them bad news
I’ve known many in my life that have been through heartache
Scared from the nightmare they may never awake
I know you have been through a lot and I am here to hold your hand
Through all the trials life has in store, by your side I shall stand
Although I can’t erase the scars, I hope to help them fade
Don’t forget all the good memories, all the smiles you have made
I know it’s hard to say goodbye, to finally let them go
Missing them and praying that they know
I know it’s hard to lose someone to know they are no longer here 
To wake every morning having to face a terrible new fear
I promise to lift you up whenever you are down
I will place a smile on your face whenever there’s a frown
I love you unconditionally you are my very best friend
All the pieces to your broken heart I will do my best to mend
Lives are lost daily, I know it isn’t fair
Just know you will always have someone that truly cares
One day you will join them in heaven, and then you’ll finally see
That through all this time you’ll always have a friend in me

I Want to Be Just Like You
In a time when fathers are totally absent,
gone most of the time,
or physically present but mentally distracted,
you are there for me—
looking at me, listening to me
understanding me, talking with me.
You make time for me
even when it's inconvenient for you.
You make me feel important to you.
I learn from you when you teach me,
when I watch you do things,
and when I observe you
just being you—a terrific father.
Every affectionate smile you give me,
every pat on the back, every hug
shows me you love me,
that you're proud of me.
These are things I'll remember
to do for my own kids.
You're a great role model, Dad.
I want to be just like you.



i want to read one of this poem for my talent test. but hardly to choose one of them. any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?