Sunday 29 April 2012

mockingjay's quotes!

mockingjay quotes.

Still, I hate them. But of course, I hate almost everybody now. Myself more than anyone - Katniss Everdeen

And it takes too much energy to stay angry with someone who cries so much - katniss everdeen's feeling to finnick odair

"During the Quarter Quell, Octavia and Flavius had to quit because they couldnt stop crying over me going back ini. and venia could barely say good-bye. - katniss everdeen to gale hawthorne

although things never seem to go according to plan - katniss everdeen's feeling

Gale : "Youre still angry"
Katniss: "And youre still not sorry"
gale: "i still stand by what i said. do you want me to lie about it?"
katniss: "no, i want you to rethink it and come up with the right opinion"

"they'll either want to kill you, kiss you, or be you" - finnick odair

maybe everyone is just trying to protect me by lying to me. i dont care. im sick of people lying to me for my own good - katniss everdeen's feeling

"have to be dead to forget. maybe even not then" - gale hawthorne

whatever the opposite of fine, thats what i am - katniss everdeen's feeling

it isnt possible. for someone to make peeta forget he loves me. . .  no one could do that - katniss

"youve got to stop running straight into trouble " - gale to katniss

peeta : i must have loved you a lot"
katniss: you did
peeta: and did you love me?
katniss: everyone says i

"friend. lover. victor. enemy. fiancee. target. mutt. neighbor. hunter. tribute. ally. i'll add it to the list of words i use to try to figure you out" - peeta describing katniss

"youre a painter. youre a baker. you like to sleep with your windows open. you never take sugaar in your tea. and you always double-knob your shoelaces" - katniss describing peeta

peeta: "youre still trying to protect me. real or not real?"
katniss: "real. because thats what you and i do. protect each other"

"i think...... you still have no idea. the effect you can have" - peeta to katniss

i have learned the hard way how deadly these beautis can be - katniss

my name is katniss everdeen. why am i not dead? i should be dead. it would probably be best for everyone if i were dead

peeta: you love me,real or not real?"
katniss: "real"

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?