Saturday 21 April 2012

NOW


I want the arena as a clock NOW
I want the mockingjay mimics primrose, gale, vick, rory, and posy screams NOW
I want finnick odair kissing peeta NOW
I want wiress tick-tock-ing NOW
I want peeta and katniss falling in the snow NOW
I want Thread whipping gale (this is a little brutal, but its okay) NOW
I want peeta and katniss picnic in the roof NOW
I want to smell president snow’s rose NOW
I want to see katniss fall from 25 ft high NOW
I want to see thresh’s grandmother NOW
I want to see president snow opening the letter of quarter quell NOW
I want to know whos playing for FINNCIK ODAIR NOW
I want to play as Johanna mason/cashmere and i hope gary ross come to ask me NOW
I want to know whos playin as annie cresta NOW
I want to see peeta saying “i wish i could freeze and the blah with blah and forever” NOW
I want to see effie trinket’s golden hair NOW
i want to see flavius, octavia, venia NOW
do i miss something?
Of course
I WANT TO SEE PLUTACH HEAVENSBEE NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?