Tuesday 22 May 2012

confessions of a teenage drama queen. part1


Hello! Because there were much requests, so im gonna make my third fanfiction! It was fun makin this stuff, though............
           
            The reality slapped me. The days of freedoms have over. I mean, who liked school? But i was the one who have a big big heart. So i gathered all my courage and took my blanket off. I showered in such a record then go to my dining room. My mom, as usual, ate a  slippery muesli. Too much milk i guessed. i said my hello to her and took a seat on the bar. I only stared at her and unfortunately she realized it.
            “you want a bowl of muesli too?” she asked me.
            I shook my head and made my way to the fridge. “thanks, but i already have something for this morning.” I pulled out a box ice cream and sit again.
            “its only 7 am and you wanted to eat ice cream?” she wailed.
            Instead of put back those ice cream to the fridge, i said “you want? I know you always love blueberry.” And i took a mouthful spoon of ice cream.
            She sighed. “where is your sister? “
            There she was. With a towel wrapped around her dyed-blonde wet hair.
            “amanda!” she mumbled. “its already 7-------“
            The last time you said 7 it began with only, and seconds passed it began it already.
            My sister sat on the table that my mom used to eat. And curled her own hair. “call me anna. How many time ive told you that simple thing.” She stared at my mom. “and, me and my car could drive 90 miles per hour. You dont have to worry about being late to school.” Then anna jumped off and headed her room.
            My mom turned her face at me. “im glad youre not like amanda.” She moaned.
            Well, im glad im not like amanda too either.

            Me and anna made our way to cheerleaders resigning. On my first grade here, ive been into this club too, and because this is my sister last year in high school, she awarded to be the leaders. I mean, she deserved it. Blonde, hot, popular, and slim. I was about to write my name on the book when someone hugged me backward.
            “rachel!” Paris shouted at me, “how came youve never answered my phone call over holiday?!”
            Paris............ ive only passed it once. And youve called me like a hundred times.
            “i was dancing to the ringtone, paris.” I squealed. “please proclaimed it.” And continued writing my name.
            “wow, i need to write my name too!” paris grinned.
            Thats when i saw a girl with classic blonde bombshell hair which made her look like she just stepped off the fifties film. She looked like, wait? Marilyn monroe? She would be the next superstar in this school. My sister have to braved herself. I turned my back around and found myself face-to-face with amber and  leah, anna’s bestfriend.
            “may we talked to you for just a minute?” leah asked in a big stage of whisper. Suddenly, anna joined us.
            “you know, in this semester, anna being the leader. But in the end of this semester, ehm, she wont be here anymore, you know after ehm, exam.” Amber asked pointed out.
            “i know, its called holiday, amber” i giggled followed by leah’s.
            “we wanted you to be the leader, and the leader too in the next semester.” Leah grinned.
            “how could i? The leaders have to be------“
            “blonde. So dyed your hair then” leah insisted.
            “you could try in a million years and she wont do that.”  Anna shoouted me. “i dont care wheter shes blonde or not. She has to be the next leader.”
            I grabbed paris’s hand and went to my next class.
           
            “oh my god! You two have to go to gym. This year hotties are all there!!!” brooklyn cried happily and running there followed by us. Finally, here we are. Anna and her friends were here too. Shes on her personally chat with her crush, the basket captain. I turned my back and took a look behind me. Thats what brooklyn called the hotties.
            “which the best?” i heard someone asked.
            “gosh, courtney!” i hugged her, then free her. “ive been missing you so much! Hows milan?”
            “rachel, me too! Long story there.” She smirked. “so which the best?”
            I looked at the hotties again. when i was about to looked away, the one with curly hair laughed, showing off his dimples.
            “the one with curly hair.” I decided.
            Courtney nodded. “hm, he’s cute. But, look at the boy left to him, thats what i called perfect.”
            “i want to know their names.”
            “me too.” Courtney’s eyes sparkled.
            I feel my adrenaline inside me. “so, whats your waitin for?” then we walked to them.
            Suddenly brooklyn and paris stopped us. “what are you thinking?!” paris cried.
            “first rule ---- boys make the first move!” brooklyn yelled.
            Well, the first rule is im not gonna into any debates. So i walked away. Thats when i saw the girl with classic blonde bombshell again. shes with no one. I turn to my head to my right and anna’s eyes were locked in her too. Sadly, it was here dead-look. Whoever the girl was, shes in trouble.
            “rachel! Rachel!” courtney yelled my name. Real or not real? She was with the boys. Paris and brooklyn shook their head to me. I denied them and heading the boys. By the time i arrived, i blushed.
            “harry said he wanted to know you.” Courtney informed me.
            Whoa, i’d really like to know harry but..... i didnt know which harry is.
            “hey, rachel. Im harry.” The one with cute dimples and curly hair introduced himself.
            “oh, hey harry.” I dont know what to do. shake his hand? Wave hello?
            “may i talked?” he asked smoothly, followed by his friends giggles.
            The one with blonde hair muttered, “he fancies you. And dont say i didnt warn you” i nodded without knowing whatever he means.
            We did a simple chit-chat as we walked across the gym, across the backyard.
            “hey, youre better than they said.” He said.
            “im sorry?”
            He winced. “nevermind” he said dramatically.
            Thanks heavens the bell rings.
            “whats your next class?” he asked.
            “um, english. Bad news.” I mimiced his tone.
            “mine, french. Which worse?” i laughed. Then i headed english class.
            My friends all already there, then i took a seat beside them and told them what happened, totally up-front. I just finished it when Mr.Lee entering the class. With, guess who? The bombshell girl.
            “morning everybody. We have a nice new friend here, its marina, shes from italy.”
            Italy???????????????  She Must be a most boring girl in this whole world. When she explained about herself, i pay no attention. I mean, come on! Who wanted to hear that silly things?

            Hello everybody. Im Rachel Sheldon. Im 15 and now im in high school. Would be the next cheers leader. I have crush on harry whoever his last name. And marina, the new girl from italy (which looks like marilyn monroe) has been disgusting in her own way. im glad that my sister hates her too. And my breakfast now spoiled my stomach so much. I should eat muesli.

Rachel sheldon          : rahel laras
Anna Sheldon            : taska amani
Paris                            : fathiyya shafa
Courtney                    : kamilia salsabila
Brooklyn                     : rashya zhaffira
Marina                        : marsha anindya
Leah                            : vania trixie
Amber                                    : nadhira yasmin
And the rest played as theirself. Massive thankyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?