Friday 18 May 2012

part3


            I hear the alarm ring. I groan and turn round and slap my hand onto the alarm clock. 7.49 am. Im about to sleep again when i remember something, 10 minutes more, my exam will start. Damn.
            I clothe as fast as can, and run across the house. I stop at the living room. Theyre still here, sleeping. I try to waking up niall.
            “niall, “ as i shake his body, “im late, take me to school. Niallllllllllll” but he still sleeping.
            “only if you say, please” i turn around and i find myself face-to-face with harry. I’d rather avoid him since what i heard yesterday. But now, i have no opinion.
            “please.” I beg in straight note. Then we go. “we should get to my school in, “ i see the clock, “ohmygod , 4 minutes”
            Harry didnt say anything, but when we are inside the car, “no problem.” He says.
            Finally, we arrive as the bell rings.
            “thanks.” I say.
            “goodluck with your exam, then” he says, “sorry, your door is still on child-lock” i almost cry now, i cant stand this boy with sexy lips open my door again, this is too romantic. I dont wanna fall for him. As fast as the door opens, i run inside the school.
            School over so fast. I walk to my locker, but on the way, i see people clustering around announcement board. So i try to fit in. The announcement says:
            “Guys its only 2 weeks more until our PROM! Girls, get your dress ready and Boys get your duo ready. you can also have duo from outside this school, xxx”
            Well, at least 4 boys have asked britney to be their duo, and well, noone have asked me. I dont feel like goin there, either. So i dont need any duo. i throw all my books inside my locker when i feel a tap on my shoulder. Petula, the most popular girl in school standing behind me.
            “who do you got there with?” she asks.
            “there what?” i asks. Eventhough i know what she means, the prom.
            “you know,” she curls her own hair, “the prom.”
            Uh-oh. I dont know who would be my duo, but i hear voices in my head.
 “she didnt act nice to you, how can you love her?”
 “niall...... there is no reason for fall in love,” says harry, “you just fall, thats it.”
            i lock my locker and get closer to petula. “do you know harry styles?” i say with a smile.
            Petula laughs. Now, everyone is looking at us. “harry styles?” she continues laughing, “you mean, you will go to prom with harry styles?”
            Everyone gets very silent now. I dont know how they do it. They must be hold their breath. “yeah,” i say, “harry styles.” My phone ringing, and what the? Its from...... harry styles.
            “hey, im in front of your school now. Where are you?” he says.
            I am surprised. I mean, i just lie about goin to prom with this boy and then this boy wanted to take me home. But, i should give Petula an embrassment.
            “hello, harry” i look deeply onto petula’s eyes when i say it. “im still inside, would you wait, please?”
            “i dont believe it” petula murmurs. But she looks worry.
            I set my phone to loudspeaker as harry speaks, “oh no, no, no its okay. I’ll wait.”
            I smile. “excuse me petula,” i say “harry styles is waiting for me.”

petula belonged to taska amani xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?