Friday 18 May 2012


Part 2!
           
            Finally, here i am. Britney’s house.
            “why dont you ask niall to come in?!” she shouts.
            “why are you really obsessed with my brother?” i shout back, “well, there’s no time to discuss about he and his friends because i need a peaceful place to study for my damn exam.”
            “we have exam?” britney look confused, “well, i dont care.”
            “britney........ are you planning to stay in high school forever?” i say, “i need your peaceful place.”
            Then we go to her room. Well its britney’s room. Clothes everywhere, lip gloss here lip gloss there, but still, no music. I try to study, where as britney comb my hair, do waxing for herself, looking her butt at the big mirror in the left of the room, or walking around with her 15 high heels.
            Thats when someone breaks into this room. Paris. Paris, she should be a very glamorous girl. But now, noone can tell that this is her. . Her long brunette hair still falls down perfectly. But her dark blue eyes, covered with tears.
            “me and sam split up,” finally she says after she cried for a long time in britney’s bed, “he dated with taylor.”
            “Oh my god! Paris i feel so sorry for it.” Say britney.
            “taylor?! TAYLOR?!” i’m angry, really. “a day after split up with josh she dated sam? Could she control her whoremones?”
            “so why dont you date josh?” britney suggests.
            “BRITNEY!” i shout. Really, britney bingley is such a typical dumb-blonde.
            “sorry,” she whispers to me, “do you want tissues, honey?” she asks paris.
            “i want, brit.” Paris tells.
            “its in the kitchen.” Britney says hapilly.
            Im tired of britney for sure, paris stops her cry for a moment and look at me, “why we are so stupid to have a friendship with this girl?” she already told me that for like 100 times but still, she loves britney. Me too. Thats when my phone rings.
            Unknown number? Why dont they tired calling me yet?”
            “miss, your brother need you home, now. “ say someone in british accent.
            “who’s this?” i ask.
            “harry,” he says, “niall needs you home now. Emergency.”
            “why you have to call me? Why dont you call 911?”
            “whos that?” britney gets excited. I shake my head and throw a pillow to her face. Telling her that a member from one direction calling me would be a total mess.
            “miss, but we really need you here.” Harry starts begging.
            “only if you say, please.” I say.
            “please, please, please, pleaseeee” Oh my god, i like this boy.
            “but i have noone to take me there.”
            “i’ll go get you then.” And he ends the phone.
            I get my stuff ready. i wait on britney’s front door. Its suprisingly amazing how fast he arrives. We dont talk all the way. so after i arrive at home, i open the car’s door hardly.
            “its on child-lock, wait a minute.” Harry says. Then he opens the door, for me . well i know its a simple act, but this is romantic. I whisper a quick thankyou and get into the house. I take a look inside and i think everything is normal. I turn myself to harry.
            “what happened?”
            “get to the kitchen.” He says.
            Well, i get there and i think there will be a bloody niall because he cut himself with knife, no, but this is what happen:
            Zayn playing chess with liam. Louis and niall laughing.
            “hell-o” i greet.
            Suddenly, niall got so much excited and pointing at the microwave, “finally, my guardian angel is coming!” he points at the microwave, “can you help us with this stuff, please? We want to make popcorn.”
            Me? Help them? With microwave? I still dont get it, “what?”     
            Niall searching for words, “can you set this monster to make us a popcorn?”
            I am surprised.
            “i can tell you the instruction,” i turn my body to harry, “from phonecall.” But i still set the micro-moster. And make popcorn for myself. I go to the backyard. I feel like want to feel the warm spring air. I stop my step when i hear a voice from the a room, similiar voice. Niall and...............harry.
            “you must be kidding me.” Says niall, “she is my sister.”
            “so what if she’s your sister?”
            “she didnt act nice to you, how can you love her?”
            “niall...... there is no reason for fall in love,” says harry, “you just fall, thats it.”
           
paris is belonged to fathiyya shafa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?