Thursday 17 May 2012

effect of an nightmare


            Headcannon part4
           
            Its summer. Eventhough its already 6, the sun still shines so bright. The breeze of hut summer touches my skin, combine with harry’s skin and seawater, the smell of hot summer afternoon impresses me. We are alone now, with no cameras, no other voice but us, no one, only me and harry. He pulls my hand to the water, the water feels so hot on my feet. Now its time for me to pull him deeper into the see. Until the water reaches our chest. I take myself closer to his body. And lean for big kiss.
            “wanna have some picnic up there? “ he points at the edge, “i swear we still have some cookies and juices.”
            I just nod and laugh, im with the butterflies now, i dont how to get back down there, i love harry styles. First, harry put all of our picnic properties up in the edge, then he came back to me.
            “i know you cant get up there yourself, dont worry, sweetheart.” He curls up his hand around my waist. “hold me hard, im gonna carry you”
            So its me, carried by harry styles. Dating with him in beach. Having picnic up on the edge. Its a beautiful nightmare. I lie my head on harry’s lap. Closing my eyes while he fiddles with my hair. For a moment, his hands go still.
            “what?” i ask.
            “i think i just make a song,” say harry, “dedicated to you”
            “sing it to me then.”
            I wake myself up and sit in front of him, get my head closer to him, until our nose touch.
            And he started to sing:
            You know i’ll be
            Your life
            Your voice
            Your reason to be
            My love
            My heart
            Is breathing for this
            Moment
            In time
            I’ll find a word to say
            Before you leave me today
            We are very close, so everytime me moves his mouth, it meets mine. “oh my god harry, put in on up all night”
            “i will honey,” he takes my head, and hug me. I lean on his shoulder and i think:
            Hello guys im rachel bennet, i am harry styles’ girlfriend. I lean on his shoulder, i feel very lucky.
            “rachel,” he says, takes a deep breath, “will you marry me?”
            I am surprised. I must be look stupid because everytime i feel very happy i make a BIG smile. So after i control myself to not shouting i say:
            “i will”
            I open my eyes, still in my suite in beverly hills. No more harry’s words but danielle hair beside me. OH MY GOD. Why that dream again?! Perfectly the same when i felt it a year ago. Oh okay. I remebered it, its on my birthday. Before have any party, harry said he had a present for me. I wonder, if we havent split up yet, maybe i would be mrs.styles.
            Well, at least i have dreamed this 11 times. I remember every dialogues now. This dream, reminds me that whatever happen between me and harry is in the past. Now im with niall. Niall. Well im scared to tell him that i love harry more than him. But i will never tell him that thing. I must be satisfied with what i have. Not harry but niall.
            Omg. I can stand this. I must tell him this. I must tell harry, i must tell niall. But well at least lets tell eleanor.
            “elle. Wake up. Emergency” i say. “elle, its.......”
            “what baby? Another boy problems?” she says in straight tone
            “i love harry more” which sounds like iloveharrymore because i said it super fast.
            “i figured. Niall must be figured it out too,” she says
            “elle?! Really?” i impressed
            “you must be honest honey. Tell them this. Dont live in a lie” and she gets back to sleep.
            So so. I’m sorry niall, but i love harold more.


still dedicated to fathiyya shafa and marsha anindya

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?