Saturday 19 May 2012

part4.


            Tonight i do a movie-marathon. Monte carlo, its my 6th movie this night. Its almost over to by the way. now, grace-as-cordelia do herself introduce. Ive watched this three times but still, i cant help nothing but burst into tears. Its not drama queen’s crying but its more like nose goin red, eyes goin red. I throw away my 20th tissues when theyre coming. Theyre standing there lookin at me in worry.
            “monte carlo,” i finally say. But they still looked confused. “it such a tragic love story.”
            It looks like they finally understand. Liam takes a seat beside me and give me another tissue. “look, my dear” he mimics niall’s accent, which funny. “it seems just like yesterday when you cry because you lost your barbie.”
            Now its my time to look at him in worry. “you dont even know me when i was that ages.” I say, “by the way, i cry everytime i lost my barbie.”
            “its because i was hide it.” Niall says, “not because they wanted to play hide-n-seek with you.”
            “what about if you lost your harry?” harry stands in front of me.
            Omg. If i lost you? I’ll cry, because its mean a revenge for petula cartwright. I laugh then i get back to my poker-face, “i’d laugh, my harry.” Then i go to backyard.
            I sit on the swing. I dont really swing, thats too 9-year-old. Even if i wanted to do that so bad. I feel something places on my ear and i smell.....roses. then i throw them away from me hardly. I feel my breath catches and i look to my left.
            “i’m sorry harry, but i cant stand roses.” I apologize.
            “why?” he says mryly.
            “because,” and suddenly my eyes full with tears. Harry takes me closer and i lean on his chest. Its because red roses have same color like blood. Like madison’s blood..... it was 10 years ago. In cold winter day, almost christmas. And its already dark in my home, i pull my blanket to cover my head. Instead of cold air, i feel hot air filling my room. And i smell burned air. From fireplace? Maybe. So i get back to sleep. Thats when i felt a great shove on my back. It was niall.
            Real or not real? I was on fire. I jumped from my bed and search my parents. They were down stairs. I ran to my mother’s hugged as i heard a loud shout. Its maddy, my older sister, niall’s older sister. I felt hot air burned me, and i saw maddison, on fire. Burned down her flesh. Showed off her fresh blood..........
            I have to shake my head to remove this day-dreaming. i free myself from harry’s hug and tell him everyhting. “niall, never wanted to tell this to anyone. We’d never like to talk about this. This is too, hurt.”
            “you must’ve love her so much,” he says, “if there was another people that have your pure-love, they must be very lucky.” What does he mean? There must be a reason behind why he said that. “im sorry, you know, because of that rose.”
            I manage a smile for him. “its okay, harold. You didnt know” so we go inside.                        Just after we passed the door, harry turned his face to me and speak, “mm, well, rachel? Do you want to study for another exam?” he bites his lower lips, he gets sexier than before. “because i know a place to have a good dinner.”
            Date, you mean. The voice in my brain tells me. Well, actually i want to continue my movie marathon. But this offer is more interesting. “okay.” So i accept it. Then i go to my room and dial britney’s number.
            “i will have a date with harry styles.” I say even before she finished her hello this is mrs.bingley.
            “oh my god! Wear green, he likes green. He thinks its sexy.” And i end the phone because im too excited to get my green topwear. Its a green-striped-white croptop. My favorite one. Finally, im done with dressing up and go outside. Liam, harry, zayn, louis all leaving, well except my brother.
            “where do you go?” he asks warmly.
            Does he know that i have a date with his partner? I guess not. “britney’s house.”
            “with eyeshadow?” why does he has to be very serious.
            “it was all up to me, niall. I’ll be back at midnight”
            “i dont wanna get you home then.”
            “i dont...................”
            “hey you mate, hey miss.” Unfortunately harry comes, “ready?” he asks me.
            “whoa, wait a minute.” Niall standing between us, confused. “i dont get it. She just wanted to got to britney’s house. Why did you say ready?”
            At first harry looked as confused as niall, but then, “oh, we’re gonna have a dinner in britney’s”
            “dinner at britney’s?” niall asks.
            So i decide to follow harry’s game, “yeah, im ready harry. Lets go or we’ll be late for a dinner in britney’s house.”
            I am drunk. Not because alcohol. Not because of drugs. But because of love.
            What happened tonight, is too good to remember and too good to forget. So i just smile here looking at the sky in my room. And laugh myself. I remembered how our lips touch. How he hold my hand. How his curled his fingers aroung my neck, waist and played my hair. How he say i love you............
            Oh. no. Call 911. Im in love with harry styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?