Thursday 17 May 2012

finally!


Part 8! Dedicated to harry styles only.
           
            He smirks, and take a seat next to me. Well he’s not only my type, he is my prince charming.
            “how’s sidney?” he finally asks. With his sexy accent that makes me want to die.
            “everything’s better without you, harry.” I say.
            “oh really? Its different for me then. Everything’s get worse without you.” He says with a smile, he takes a deep breath, “thats why i searched you in the crowd, on my last tour.”
            “i didnt came.” I told him, “i wanted to come so bad, but i cant stand you singing moments.”
            And we sit there in full silence. I hope it doesnt happen. I hope i can lay my head on his lap again. i hope i can hear him singing moments again. i hope i can hear saying i love you to me again..........
            “so...............?” i ask him.
            “wait, let me think. It was all up to you for better future.”
            “so if i get back to sydney after this, you still let me go again?”
            “there’s every good reason for letting you go.”
            I look deeply to his eyes. “harry,” i say, “is that pain hidden in your pride?”
            “okay okay, no more lie then.” he takes my hand, “i love you.”
            Convince me.”
            And he started to sing:
We've got a bit of love/hate
You take me to the edge then you hit the brakes
I say it's over one day,
But then I'm crawling back begging you to stay
We make up and we break up all the time
I'll say that I hate a song, then you'll go request it the whole night long
Some people say it's so wrong but even when we fight,
Girl, you turn me on
We make up and we break up all the time
            “you just give me a weapon to break your heart again,” i start joking, “no stupid, i wont happen again. i love you too.” And i get closer to have a kiss from my prince charming, i ready to be his snow white.
            Hello im Rachel Styles. Im 20 years old. In my left is my wedding photo with my husband, Harry Styles. And in my right, its Harry carries our first baby-boy, Louis Styles. Luckily, Happily ever after lives in my family. And i never get any heartache again. and... all fanfiction is not full of shit.

With love,
Rachel Styles ontheway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?