Wednesday 2 May 2012

nervous breakdown


Wow how you live against the odds because everything get so much more complicated. You dont even know who the believe anymore even your bestfriend cant see that theres a pain hidden in your pride. And how you haters accidently get so much powerful than you. That this is the first time in your life you wish you play in the hunger games.
You are tired.
The one that looked after you started laughing at you, underestimate the things you do. And you stand here, being a perfect drama queen. Trying to smile, trying to take no care for the haters that breaking you down. No one know that youre in your complete mental meltdown.
Made a wrong turn, once or twice
Get my way out blood and fire
Bad decision thats alright
Welcome to my silly life
Talk about haters. Everything you do is wrong in their pitty eyes. They have everyway to judge you. It just washed their energy really but they seem not take a look on it. All you could say inside your heart is just arent you tired guys, but im proud that i stay in your head alot.
Mistreated misplaced misunderstood
Miss-no-way-its-all-good
It didnt slow me down, mistaken always second guessing
Underestimated look im still around.
You are tired.
You already have so many disapproval this year. You told everyone it was fine, but inside........ oh never ask about it.
As you look into the mirror. You have a total-drama-queen-disrepair
And you........... started to cry.
I stare at my reflection in the mirror
Why am i doing this to myself?
Losing my mind on a tiny error
I nearly left the real me, on the shelf

Look at me when im talking to you
You looking at me but im looking trough you
I see the blood in your eyes
I see the love in disguise
I see the pain hidden in your pride
I see your not satisfied

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?