Monday 14 May 2012

me, niall, and harry


HAAAI! Mari kita bermain headcannon! Kali ini tentang.......... antara gue, niall, dan harry.
            As the flashlights bluring out my view, i stare at the summer’s sky eyes next to me. And how his blonde hair falls perfectly on his chin. He staring back at me, and again, i feel my heart stops.
            “on my count okay?, 5,4,3,2,1, and on” says the voice on my micphone, my manager.
            “Rachel! Show us your fiancee ring!” says one of the interviewer as the flashlights make my eyes tearing.
            I raise my up my fingers, showing them my ring as niall smile. Obviously a smile that could make ice in northpole be water. “where did you buy it? So fit and so sweet on my fingers, you see?” i ask him.
            He says something bout all that i heard was nothing because other interviewers asking me.
            “ when will you to marry? Where would it be?”
            “So still Rachel Bennet or you change it to Rachel Horan already?” this question makes me laugh really, i mean, im only his fiancee im not gonna change my last name yet. Stupid
            “ what about you with harry? Split up” i know the others still asking me, but god this question?! C’mon im already breaking up with him since maybe 10 months ago and now i already being niall’s fiancee and they thought i still made up a relationship with HARRY? He had too much game you know, so i walked away.
            I look at his supernova eyes again, giving ask seeing. And my mouth spells harry.
            “harry?” he laughs. “oh, harry.”
            “yeah, what about you with me?” says someone with bi-polar hair, some straight some curls, green eyes, and sexy lips, “what about our relationship between you and me, miss?”
            The flashlights stop, really, the stop taking any photos more. And not they staring at me, niall, and harry.
            “come on man, you saw her ring, and mine too” says niall coldly.
            “harry? How could you think that?!” i say as i control my emotion.
            Harry harry harry. Styles. My ex. He kissed taylor that  night and he still thinking that I HAVE A MORE-THAN-FRIENDSHIP RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM?! Harold edward styles.......... you should do more like niall treat me.
            “you never told me that we are breaking up” he says with a smile. OHMYGOD. D o n t  l e t  m e  f a l l  f o r  h i m  a g a i n.
            I manage a smile too, “youre not dumb, you see”
            “dont you know that i still love you?” he says as he walking toward me. Damndamndamn
            I cover my face as niall speaks, “HARRY ENOUGH! She is mine” omg i love niall, he’s such a gentle one. I open my face and see the blinking red light. Someone is recording this moment........
            “STOP IT!” i say angrily to the cameramen. This conversation should be privacy
            “no, no just let them be” say harry, “i want the world to know how much i love you”
            Niall laughs. Me? Well Rachel Bennet is sitting there, dunno what to do. as Mr-stoling-heart, Harry Styles, singing gotta be you.
            “its enough, miss, get out from your seat now” say my manager on micphone. It seems like he said that on niall’s too because he takes off from his chair and reaches his hand out for me.
            Im freezing really. I have to ask myself before i reach his hand. Do i love harry or niall more? Niall, of course niall. So i reach his hand. But then a question slap me, do harry or niall love ME more? I look at the blue eyes in front of me, its like saying i love you no matter out. But when i turn away and staring at the green eyes, it speaks when he opens his arms and hold you close tonight, it just dont feel right, cause i can love more than this.
            Omg, at least i have to admit it to myself,
            I love harrold edward styles more than my fiancee.


this is dedicated to: fathiyya shafa, marsha anindya, and zahra rashya dewanto

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?