Sunday 20 May 2012

part7.


            I stare my reflection in the mirror. Whoever that made this dress, i owe them for this. Colorful beadwork embellished generously with tiny sequins sparkles on the strapless sweetheart bodice and the layered skirt has a ruffled hemline. This strapless baby doll dress is amazing. I look someone in my right. She looks gorgeous. Her blonde hair falls perfectly. And her body cover by  An elegant silver evening gown featuring sparkling crystals on the slim fitting bodice. A flirty side slit on the floor length skirt and small train gives this sequin gown for prom a designer look that will put you on everyone's best dress list. She doesnt look like britney.
            And i turn to my right. This lady-like paris kensington is so pretty. This sequin strapless prom dress has a flattering cut combined with the glamour of sequins and chiffon. A stunning long dress for prom or formals featuring a strapless sweetheart neckline and loose fitting A-line skirt. The bust is covered in sparkling sequins with a sheer chiffon overlay that creates an amazing look. Double straps cross the daring low cut back and adds a dramatic touch to this beautiful sequin evening gown for prom. Im about to admit it when i hear Petula’s voice. So i and this two pretties enter the toilet room. We are all crumpling here.
            Petula’s heels knock on the floor. She spray her parfume to her body. Omg i hate this smell. I start to cough when paris puts her hand on my mouth.
            “i dont believe shes goin with harry styles.” Petula starts to talk.
            “she’s not that pretty i know.” Say scarlet, petula’s bestfriend. I wonder why she wanted to have a friendship with a girl, a demon like petula.
            “have you see her tonight?”
            “no.”
            “look at me, scarlet. I am pretty.”
            I open the door. Standing beside petula. “is that a past tense?” i say, edgily
            I think we are both surprised. She looked at me from head till toe and i do the same.
            “is that rachel? Why she became so pretty?” scarlet murmurs. Well, how do petula became so pretty too?  A prom dress featuring a ruched strapless bodice and a short skirt with layers of long ruffles cascading down the back. Chic, fun, and flirty.
            suddenly, petula and scarlet get out from the toilet and paris also britney get out from toilet room.
            “it will start 10 minutes more. Come on.” Paris says. and we get out too. Boys already coming, i search for harry but i cant find him anywhere.
            “i know its you.” I turn on my back. Whoaaa, harry.
            “whoa”
            “whoa”
            Im sorry, did i just look at him and say whoa? Wait, did he just look at me and say whoa? And we both laugh.
            “harry, i want to introduce you to someone.” I say.
            “your friend?”
            “no. I mean, yes. Its petula” petula? My friend? Impossible.
            We go to petula. Shes standing and leaning on his boyfriend. Like a model. Bot of them.
            “petula, chris. This is harry.” I introduce. Petula gets an heart attack. I mean really, her face shows it. Chris shaking hand with harry. And harry just nod to petula. “do you see britney, petula?”
            “no” she seems like to surprised to insult me. So i just leave her.
            I go get drink with harry. “what do you think the songs would be?” harry asks.
            I raise my shoulder. “beat? Slow? Both of them? No idea.”
            Harry looking at my eyes deeply, “youre so beautiful.”
            A the outside i just manage a smile but inside, oh never ask about it. To merry to tell. So before i cannot hold myself to do a dance around this ball, i step on my toe and kiss him.


ehm, you have to know something. the prom havent start yet. so you better get yourself ready for the next part okay. massive thankyou. scarlet belonged to marsha anindya anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?