Saturday 19 May 2012

part5 xxx


            I blame myself. Why did i have to tell petula that im goin to prom with harry. He wont go there with me, if i didnt tell him any clue about my prom school. And of course, im stil 100% girl, so i cant just ask harry to be my prom duo. whoa mate, like this?:
            Me: “ehm, well harry...... theres a prom in my school. No one have asked to be their duo yet....... so errr, ehm, ive already told my enemy that i’m errrehm, goin with you. So,ehm, would you goin with me?”
            Hell no. Theres only one solution for this problem, niall.
            I go to his room. Knock the door is useless. He’s still in his dreamland, he’s definately not a morning person. So i lay beside him.
            “youre still my brother, dont you?”
            “hm”
            “youre still my helper, dont you?”
            “hm”
            “youre still my problem solver, dont you?”
            Finally, he’s awake.
            “what do you want?” he asks, emotionally.
            I smirk. “ i need a piece of your love for you sweetie pity sister because she needs your help.”
            “i dont care what your problem is and i dont want to know, now get your dirty feet off my room” and gets back to sleep.
            I crossed my finger, “niall, look, if you want to help me. We’ll go buy food.” I offer.
            Suddenly niall wakes up so fresh like it was his birthday or he just heard food. “well, well. Here i am. Where are your two wishes?”
            So i tell him everything. He didnt say any word but he hold himself to not laugh. I owe him for that. After 10 minutes, i finish.
            “i dont know what the problem is.” Say niall. “you just need to ask him.”
            “niall, im a girl.” I murmur.
            “oh, im sorry i forgot.” I roll my eyes.
            “and youre a boy” i manage a smile.
            “rachel...........” he says, “its not me who wanted to go to prom with him.”
            “help me.” I say, “and we get food” i cross my finger again.
            “okayokay, but i just tell him that theres a prom in your school okay?”
            I laugh and go to the door, i open it and turn myslef to him. “i lied about the food.” Then turn away again just to get myself face-to-face with harry.
            Im too surprised to say hello.
            “hey.” He says.
            “do not kissing in front of my room” he knew that i just dated harry? “by the way mate, theres a pr.....”
            “niall,” i cut him in time, “i’m gonna kill you.”
            “hm, niall. You better get ready, theres practice for a festival in sweden.” Harry says, “you wanna come?” he offers.
            “who? Me?” i say confusingly.
            “no, the button.” He points at my button.
            I laugh as niall ran and standing between us. “its a practice and you wanna bring your girlfriend?” he asks harry.
            Harry smiles to me. “im gonna bring her if only you agree that im your future brother in law.”
            Oh.my.god. its my time to get away.
           
            Paul points at me, confused. “who is that girl?”
            I take a step and shake his hand. “rachel.” I manage smile, “rachel horan”
            He looks at me brown eyes, and niall’s blue eyes. He looks at my dark brown hair and looks at niall’s blonde hair. “how came you two look so different?”
            I laugh. “i got my father’s eyes and hair, and he got my mother’s”
            It seems like paul understand it. “oh, okay i got it.”  He grabs a paper, “bytheway rachel, we need you here. Can you dance?”
            Dance? “depends.” I say.
            I do practice with them. Believe it or not? I practice tango. I sway, i lose my balance, i fall. I slip, i fall. It got harder when i have to practice with niall. When we jump, he jumped to high. He defied the gravity. Im not really dancing with louis, everytime i turn around, he laughed. So i started to laugh too. I get easy with zayn and liam. But liam was too serious while zayn get it easy. I couldnt do much better with harry.
            Its my time to practice with harry again. it seems like he dancing, just for fun. I hate him for it. Finally i cant stand it anymore.
            “dance,” i look his eyes deeply, “with your heart.” And i push him hard in his chest. He looks surprised, but later, he did it better when he dance with me.
            My feet starts to get hurt so i chat with zayn, liam, and louis. I laugh so hard when i feel a tap on my shoulder. And hands curl up on my neck. And a head placed on my head.
            “niall said that theres a prom in your school. And err... you can bring outside people. You wanna come with ehm, me?”
            Niall, you are my guardian angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?