Thursday 17 May 2012


Part6! Dedicated to vania trixie and fathiyya shafa and also marsha anindya.

            I lay my head on harry’s lap again. we havent talk since maybe an hour. But, well our actions speak louder than words. And his smile, speaks a thousand words. I know his first ideal date is watching cinema or dinner, but i guess, he likes this so much better. He curls his hand on my hair          
            “do you wanna come down?” he asks, i look up to his face, damn. Then we down.
            We just sit on the sand, watching the sunsets. Just us, just me and harry. No more paparazzi, no cameras, no niall. Just me and harry. We are holding hand, and i lean on his shoulder.
            “harry,” i say, “do you love me?”
            Dead silence. I feel harry’s body tense beside me. Is he nervous? Nervous? Well, its hell no.
            “well, rachel” what the hell happen? He hardly ever called me rachel. Its usually miss, or baby or sweetheart......”theres so much things happened when you are with niall. You with him, and well, yeah, i think i need girlfriend too.”
            I free myself from his shoulder as i speak, “you know i already split up with him.” My breath cathes to cry so i pretend to cough.
            “i’m sorry, its just too complicated for me with this girl, and you know that i love you” he apologizes, “im sorry, im not love.....”
            “youre not love me?” i whisper, well tears start streaming down my face now, “harry, i thought you were......”
            “hey,” he hug me, “if you want, i can make you my girl really, im sorry. I told you its too complicated with her.”
            I free myself, “no harry, go with her. I dont deserve your love.” Then i run away.  He cathes my hand but harry, god, its too late! I dont go back to the hotel, i get to airport. I wanna stay away from memories, but they keep chasing me. I wanna free myself from histories, but they keep following me. I wanna get away from harry, but...... i cannot get away from my life. I dont know where to go now, so i just buy random ticket, and when i look at it, monte carlo.
            What i react, i torn the ticket into pieces. Its 1d next destination, i dont wanna meet any of them for the rest of my life. So i go to the tickets lockets again.
            “give me a ticket, everything except monte carlo.” I say
            “there’s no other ticket, its only monte carlo that left.”
            I have no opinion, maybe in monte carlo i’ll find another tickers to other country, or maybe back to my country. Because i cant stand LA for any other minutes. “okay,” i say and get the ticket. My phone ringing. Its from zayn.
            “its you, the girl is you.” He says, even before i finish my hello.
            “the girl what zayn?”
            “the girl that harry told!,” the girl? Is me? I still dont get it, “in the beach, when harry told he loves another girl and its complicated, the girl is, you”
            I laugh, “im sorry but mr, how could it be me? Its not complicated to be with me”
            “well i dont care, but its you. Where are you?”
            “on my plane to bologna,” i pretend to lie “bologna, italy”
            “what? Why dont you go to monte......”
            “listen, its my life, it was all up to me” and i end the phone.
            The girl that harold edward styles love is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?