Friday 18 May 2012


            Gonna make my second fanfiction!
           
            Their laugh. Their shout. Their music. Everything’s combine on my peaceful room. I finally cant stand it anymore. I run to my brother’s room. I open the door, well, maybe its more like i break in his room. Now they all looking at me, confused.
            I roll my eyes. “can you stop all of this stuff?” i ask kindly as i control my emotion, “tomorrow is my exam.”
            The one with curly hair lower the music volume, and say:
            “well, goodluck then.” He says with a sexy smile follow by the others laugh. I get angry now.
            I point at niall, “you used to be my brother, you remember?” then i get out from his room. I have no opinion. I cant study here, in my room. Because no matter what i say, they wont leave. I know they are a famous band blablabla so why they spend their worth times in my house. So i decide to call my friend.
            “hello its Mrs.Bingley, may i help you?” the voice on my phone says.
            “Britney, i know its you.” I say in straight tone.
            “Well, okay” she says “why do you want from me? Money? Jewels? Boys?”
            “i want to go to your house,” i almost bored with her low-rate-jokes, “now,”
            “well, i allow you to, but first, let me talk to niall, your super-hottie brother.”
            I end the phone. She is really obsessed with my brother and his band. she thinks theyre all super hot guys. Well, its true. But theyre annoying.
            I collect my stuff and open my door. Then i find myself face-to-face with niall.
            “i’m sorry, okay?”
            “its too easy to say sorry, niall.”
            “we’re just wanna have fun, rachel.” He says as he holds my hand. “you used to like them, you remember?”
            I cover my ears with my hands. “stop it, niall. Im goin to Britney’s”
            “i’ll go get you okay?” niall asks. Well i dont feel like walking there now or go get bus. So i accept. We walk across the dining room. And his friends are there.
            “where do you go mate?” someone with a high front wave.
            “oh no, its just 15 minutes. I just accompany her to her friend’s house.” He says.
            The curly hair jumps off the sofa and standing in front of me. “we too, then” he says with a smile. The others jump too and stand here. “do you need any of self-introduce miss?” he bows, “i am harold edward styles, you can call me harry.”
            The one with high front wave bows too, “im zayn. Zayn malik.”
            The one with jeans jacket bows, “i’m louis tomlinson. Louis, not lewis.
            And the last boy bows, “i am liam james payne. I’d really like to be your boyfriend but im sorry, ive been taken by danielle.” Who the hell wants to be with you man?
            I manage a smile, “im rachel horan.” Then we go to the car. Niall as the driver. Louis sat on the front. And in the back, from left to right: liam-zayn-me-harry.
            “war world III is about to happen,” i murmur.
            Harry looks at me, “what?”
            I look back to his eyes, dark green eyes. Wooooow. “nothin.” Then we go.



Britney Bingley was belonged to vania trixie btw

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?