Thursday 17 May 2012

dont you remember?


Part 7 ehehehheh. Dedicated to vania trixie and fathiyya shafa and also marsha anindya

            Months passed. I never met any of them anymore. Well, i dont want to. Niall is now with somebody else, vania or somewhat i dont want to know. And management wanted harry to stay single.
When will i see you again
You left with no goodbye
Not a single word
Was said
            I live in a different world than them now, i live with my friends. Stay single all the time so i dont get too much heartache. Sydney,  thats where i am. 1d have a tour here, i didnt watch. For what? One night before they went here, zayn called me to come to the concert. But i didnt. Its midnight when my phone starts to ring, its from eleanor.
            “hello, elle. Its midnight here.”
            “Oh my god. Where are you? Im sorry, its 10 am in LA.”
            “sydney.”
            “well, well. Why dont you come here? We miss you,” someone’s calling her name, liam. “please, rachel.”
            “elle, i cant.” OF COURSE I CAN, OF COURSE I WANT TO GO THERE, BUT I CAN’T. “you know why.”
            “harry keep asking me everyday to call you, he wanted to call you. But he’s scared you get angry.” She says, “he’s scared you get any other love there.”
            “i want to go there, really. But, “ i feel my own body tense, “what about niall?”
            “oh, he has another girl, vania trixie. He almost  forgot i think. But dont worry, sweetie, you are too hard to forget.”
            “elle...... okay, i go there then. See you”
            “see you”
            Now, im not really bored on plane. I cherish everytime i fly. Finally,
            Hello, im rachel bennet now im in LAX. I dont feel like goin out of this airport. But i have to. So lets set LA in paradise.
            LA its better since my last arrival. Thats when i see a brunete long curly hair. And........ long dark straight hair. Looks like my childhood friend.
            “ELEANOR!!!!!!” i hug her, but wait, she is holding hand with this dark straight hair. “VANIA!!!!!”
            Vania. Vania. I mean, she was my bestfriend. She is my bestfriend. We used to play! Ohmygod, theres any other 1 million vania in this world. But why it must be this vania who use to be niall’s girlfriend.
            “oh my god, you look pretty different! I miss you so much” eleanor says. I hug her, i look behind her shoulder. There, standing a boy. With bi-polar hair. And sexy lips. Smiling. He, the one who used to be my boyfriend. Used to love me. Used to take care of me.
Why dont you remember
Dont you remember
The reason you love me, before
Baby please remember me once more.
            Remember rachel, he is only your past. He doesnt deserves to be your future. So i turn away and go along with eleanor and vania.
            Its almost dark when i arrived at the beach. I go up to the edge myself. Feeling the breeze of hot summer aftenoon on my skin. smelling the hot summer air. And i let myself cry.  I never made a song before, but i let myself sing.
All my friends tell me i shoud move on
Im lyin on the ocean singing you song
Aaaaaahhhh, thats how you sang it
Loving you forever cant be wrong
Even thought youre not here wont move on
Aaaaaahhhh, thats how we played it.
            I feel someone is behind me, then i turn away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?