Wednesday 16 May 2012

getting more complicated


Aku mau ngelanjutin headcannon part3!  (still dedicated to fathiyya shafa)
           
            Everybody was already here, include harry. He sees me, and raises his eyebrows. Do the hair flip which always makes me melt. I free myself from niall’s hug and take a seat between elenaor and louis.
            “am i disturb you two?” i say funnily as i point to their faces, “i hope not” as the reply, they look at my face, confused.
            Harry takes off from his seat, and sit between danielle and liam.
            “am i disturb you two?” say harry as he mimics my voice, “i hope not” everybody’s looking at him now. Hair flip again. “what?”
            “thats very glamorous,” i say. He looks deeply at my face. Handsomeawsomeamazing omg ilovethisboy. I dont even dare to look at niall’s face, which i swear looking at us jealously.
            “ no more glamorous than your rings,” he says. Oh my harry, i hate this moment more than everything. Luckily i safe by my manager,
            “are you guys and girls ready to take off?” say mr.underwood. “eleanor, danielle, im sorry but think you girls should have some make up, and miss,” he points on me, “just take some sleep” and he goes out.
            “dont laugh its not funny,” i say to niall and zayn. “im gonna lock my door, babe.” I say to niall only.
            It seems like only a minute when niall wakes me up. “we’re arrived.”
            Los angeles. Well, a place ive been dying for when i was 13. Its like dreams came true.
            Hello, my name is Rachel Bennet, gonna change to Rachel Horan soon. Eventhought Rachel Sytles is better. Now im in LA and its paradise. Im with one direction, got kissed by harry styles and niall horan, got hugged by zayn malik, hold hand with liam payne and laughed with louis tomlinson.
            We all run to our limousine and hide from paparazzi. When we finally get to our limousine. I ask my manager:
            “where do we stay?”
            “girls in beverly hills hotel. Boys in Chateau Marmoset. No offense. Everything has been planned” say him.
            Well no one can deny it. Eventhough theres 3 couples here.
            “ me and rachel off at the palm, downtown” say niall.
            “niall its open at 8. Now only 4. What about monsoon?” i say. Well you cant see nothing but wine in the palm.  But i always love monsoon cafe.
            “honey, to get to our hotel at least it need 2 hours. And get back to downtown, we need 3 hours.  Trafic, babe.”
            So after a longlong way, we arrive at The Palm.
            “Niall!” say someone in....... similiar voice?
            Oh my god. Hello my name Rachel Bennet and i just meet orlando bloom. And for my fiancee’s sake, its Nicholas Hault behind him. And WOW, he holding hands with jennifer lawrence! The odds are officialy be ever in my favor now.
            “you look so cute together. Im jenny” she says.
            “thanks, you two. Im rachel.” I reply.
            After a minute conversation, me and niall, take a seat in the corner.
            “ive talked to harry.” He opens the conversation, “i dont know if he gout drunk or something, but he didnt take it seriously.”
            “what did he say?”
            “well, i said that your mine now, and whatever he did wont make me let you go and i told him that whatver he had with you is now past. And your future belonged to me. Then he asked what would i do if you suddenly date zayn”
            Taken is now playing on my head.
            “then i told him it wont happen, because i’ll be always protect you with my hand, your soul and your heart. And he laughes, he said that i did better then himself and congratulated me”
            “you did better then him” i whisper.
            “do you love me?”
            “niall, its a stupid question”
            “im scared if you dont love me and you just love harry. But if, it does happen, i still wont let you go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?