Wednesday 16 May 2012

loving triangle


aku mau ngelanjutin headcannon waktu itu yaa!
As niall curls up his hand on my shoulder, the paparazzi blitzs shine out loud. Theres a tap on my shoulder and i turn around. Zayn. Hands me a summer sunglasses.
            “wow, looks like hot summer with the blitzs here.” He says, and i take and wear the sunglasses, “better you wear it you know, i swear your fiancee doesnt want you to be blind by blitzs”
            “well, thanks then” i say.
            The limousine opens its door itself. And i take a step to in it.
            “babe, you forget your last goodbye.” Say niall, “and take your glasses off. “
            So i waving my hand to the paparazzi and i catch a sight of harry watching us. He waves his hand to me. So i manage a smile when i feel someone pull my hand.
            “rachel, thats enough. Come on” say zayn, follow by niall’s nod. Then i take step and in the limousine. I take a seat between niall and zayn and i lean on niall’s shoulder, which always makes me safer. And harry’s shoulder? Makes me feel im lucky. Oh harry harry haryy.
            “soooo, styles. Wanted this band split up?” say zayn, which on niall’s side. Different than louis and liam which on harry styles’ side.
            “zayn....” i say in my most boring tone and follow by pretty-eyes-rolling, “ one direction wont split up because of girls problem” niall plays my hair with his fingers, he always do this everytime he thinks about something, which almost everytime.
            “i’ll talk to him.” Thats all he said. Well, i know that niall knew harry still loves me. But i dont know if he knows that i love harry too.
            “so where do we go?” i say, change the topic.
            “airport. To los angeles.”
            “what?! Come on! We’re in just 90 miles to los angeles. Why dont we get car to go there? Planes bored me.” I say. Well lets see, to go here, i flew from new york. To go to new york i flew from london. To go to london i flew from manchester. To go to machester i flew from dubai.in two days! God, why the hell niall doesnt bored with any of this task.
            “well if we plane, it just takes 30 minutes! You can enjoy it with bathing.” Say zayn.
            “or sleeping”
            Wow.
            “niall!” i try to be serious, but it just seems to funny. Zayn laugh, i cant help myself but laugh too.
            “what?” niall says with a smile that can make a happy ending story.
            I shake my head. We’re arrive at the airport. Liam is already there with his girlfriend.
            “rachel! “ she runs toward me. “wow wow wow! I already knew it. Harry never obey the rules right?”
            “danielle,........”
            “good day, mrs payne, good day mrs horan. Mrs. Horan may i, your humble servant, talk to you for a minute, please?”
            “good day too mrs. Tomlinson. By all means? What is it?” i say
            “thats what we called manners.” Say danielle and she gets back to liam
            “miss! I already satisfied with one member of 1d! its seems like your not really satisfied with one. “ say eleanor.
            “hey yooou! I love niall you knew it. And harry, well he likes to play games.”i reply
            “so which you love more? Your fiancee, niall james horan. Or you ex, whos sexy, harry edward styles?” she asks,
            HARRY EDWARD STYLES! The voice in my head shout.
            “i dont know.............” i answer. “difficult time for me, i guess”
            “ so one boy from your loving triangle must succumb” say eleanor.
            “trust me honey, she’ll pick someone she cant survive without.” Say louis tomlinson and give a big kiss on eleanor’s cheek.
            “we take off 5 minutes again.” Say niall and lean a big kiss on my forehead. “come go in”
            she’ll pick someone she cant survive without. I’ll survive better without any of niall and harry!.
            No, i cant survive my life without harry. And i must tell him this, before he walked away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?