Wednesday 30 May 2012

confessions of a teenage drama queen. part2


            Its more like im going to school just to see harry. I tried to eat muesli like my mom does and surprisingly anna finished dressing up in 7. Wow. She sat next to me.
            “are you dating harry styles?” she murmured
            “anna, i just knew him yesterday” i sighed.
            “well, amber said you two are an item” she told me
            I took a deep breath and continued eating.

            I went to the allocation of lockers.
            Sheldon, rachel 671
            Styles, Harry 672
            Whoa. I didnt expect this. Well, it was the best thing that happened today. Im pretty sure the other nice things would follow. I need to go to my locker to change the code after all. I tampered the code until i found the right one, 2020 my lucky number. I dumped my book into it when i smell a similiara sweet-scented on my right. Let me guess, it smelled like woody oriental which harry styles’s. I tried my best to ignore him.
            “hey rachel.” He greeted.
            “hey.” I said, quietly
            “next class?”
            “is that really matter what my next class is?”  he looked surprised.
            He raised his hands. “okay miss, i back-off”
           

            Okay, i admitted it. I regret what i did to him this morning. But i just cant let him into my life. I mean, i just knew him yesterday. Well, i know he has a great body, even if i wasnt sure if there was a brain up there.
            “are you rachel sheldon?”  asked a girl, marina. “im marina rodriguez.” She offered her hand to me, for shake hand, maybe.
            I just stare at her hand. Not sure if im goin to shake it. “is it a tradition in italy?”
            She took back her hand, her face showed that she was a bit dissapointed but her smile erased it. “oh, im sorry. You guys have a different tradition here” she still smiling.
            I dont even smile. I mean, for what? Im not gonna give my smile to a new girl here. “what do you want?” i asked, wyrly.
            “well, i heard you know harry styles. May you take me to him? I have something for him”
            Finally, i smiled showing off my teeth. “never
            “oh rachel, please. I think its important for him to get this.” I rolled my eyes. This girl made me want to slap her face. “you know, an awesome boy like him should get this stuff”
            Excuse me, awesome?
            “are you fancy harry?” i folded my hand on my chest.
            She looked surprised. “i-i-i-im----“
            I walked away from her.
            How dare she is?! Shes just a new student and she fancies harry. Harry. I walked throught the hallways and unfortunately i met amber.
            “rachel, everyones talking about you!” she cried. “you and harry are such a perfect item.”
            “amber! Im not dating him. Im not dating anyone.” I groaned.
            Anna joined us. “have you guys seen marina?” she said marina like she was a poisonous bug or something like that. It seemed like anna just realized that im here. “by the way, paris lookin for you.” I nodded and went to paris. Which i predicted in gym.
            Whoaaaa. Its me that surprised now. Courtney, paris, brooklyn with guess who? Marina.
            “what would you like to give?” courtney asked in her deathly tone.
            “oh pleaseee. Its such a big secret. Oh come on you girls, please take me to him. Please, i owe you for more than anything. Youre so-----“
            “stop being nice!” i threatened. “if you fancy harry, just tell us.”
            “how could i fancy him?!” she shouted back.
            “well, with all the gift you wanted to give to hime, i expected you are fancy him.” I said wryly.
            “we’re just friend!” marina yelled.
            In my experience, friendships across the genders were never that simple, like never.
            I smiled. My lips not my eyes.

            How dare they do this....... i thought all of my classes were same with my girls! But guess what the do? choose physics instead of math. Im totally blaming on paris. She must the brain of all this crime.
            “anyone sit with you?” harry asked.
            Im glad im not living against the odds. I’d choose harry instead of Paris sitting with me  absolutely.
            “no.” I gasped.
            “so you’d prefer sit alone or sit with me?” he frowned.
            I laughed and he took a sit beside me.
            “youre different from other girls” he told me. With this close, it made me realized that he has a FULL bottom lips.
            “in good or bad way?”
            “good”
            “hm, youre different too,” i replied, thoughtfully.
            “hmm.”
            “no, i mean, different because i can work out what youre thinking. Most guys hide something---i dunno, im talking crap, forget it.”
            “so i can relax then? Youre not gonna acted like this morning no more?” he smiled.

            Well, thanks too harry then. It was the best physics ever.
            “rachel, please believe me. Im not fancy harry. You know, errr, his friend, louis. He’s nice. I mean----“
            “louis?” i gasped. I felt paris and niall beside me. Paris and niall? What on earth happened?!
            “he’s not a bad kisser, either” she covered her mouth like she regreted what she said.
            Whoa, i havent kissed harry yet and she—the new girl in town—has kissed louis tomlinson. world has no justice. Confused, i walked away. Thats when i found myself face to face with niall and paris.
            “are you two an item?” i asked, straight note.
            “kind of.” Paris blushed, niall curled his hands on her wraist.
            “best wishes.” I smiled than burst into brooklyn. “brooklyn, am i the one who confused about this all stuffs?” i free myslef then realized that she’s crying. “what the hell happened?”
            “you havent know everything?” she sighed. “havent you know courtney and liam sneaked out from classes today? The well, look at me. It looks like y’all got your pair. Me?”
            “there’s zayn, brooklyn”
            “not really interested.”
            “why?”
            “no reason” she muttered.
            “yeah, right no reason! As if butter wouldnt melt in your mouth!” i teased her. “listen, if you fancy zayn, why not just admit it?”
            Brooklyn frowned. “how can i fancy him? I only saw him once, and that was from distance.”
            “its enough” i insisted. “you are—you have a thing for zayn!”
            She rolled her eyes and left me.
            “free tonight?” harry asked.
            “yeah. Why?”
            “what about movie and dinner with me?”
            “what did people  call two peoples goin on movie and dinner?”
            “a---“ he searched for words carefully, “date”
            “so you offered me a date?” i teased him.
            “so you accept it?”  he smiled back.

            By another stretch of water,way out of town, me and harry sat and watched the world go by.
            “look at the ducks!” i pointed to two birds bobbing their heads under the surface, sticking their arses in the air. “sweet!”
            “why do women go ga-ga over animals?” harry wondered.
            “the same reason men hero-worship david beckham.”
            “we dont.”
            “some do.”
            “no, thats just the women! They drool over his pecs.”
            “how come you never agree with anyting i say?”
            “i do sometimes”
            “you bloody well dont.”
            “here we go again!” he turning in to me, rested his arms on my shoulders. “you’re like a guy, you know that?”
            “that’s the worst thing anyone ever said to me!” i scrambled free.
            He caught me by the hand. “im not kidding. You argue like a guy.”
            “yeah, yeah—so why doesnt that surprise you?”
            “here,” he said, taking off his jacket and carefully draping it around my shoulders.
            “i love you.” Words slipped out from his mouth.
            “yeah, me too.” I admitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?