Sunday 20 May 2012

part6


            Tomorrow is the big day! So i went to school by bus and did a non-stopping chat with britney. We were very excited about the prom. We talked about our dress and guessed who could be the prom queen and king.
            “it could be you, rachel.”  She suggested.
            “of course it could be me.” I replied, edgily. “britney..... it wouldnt be me. I would be petula. I have no chance. But, you could be the queen too!”
            “petula? She didnt deserve any kind of pleasurement. Me? Oh come on, miss horan.
            “miss.bingley, youre cheers’ leader. Everybody owes you.”
            “yeah, and you go to the prom with harry styles.”
            “thats different.”
            “i mean, you are his girlfriend.”
            “listen, brit. Im not his girlfriend.”  And we arrived.
            My next class was physics. It means, a class with petula and her boyfriend, which my ex. I took a seat next to paris and saw petula entered the class and sit behind me.
            “prom is tomorrow, honey. Have harry asked you to go there, yet?" She asked me.
            I nod my head. Few students were looking at us.
            “in your dreams.” She replied.
            “he bloody did, petula”
            “oh really?”
            She made me angry. “hey petula, do you want to know something?” i raised my voice so everyone in this class could hear me, “harry is a good kisser.”
            It made petula’s face got red and whole class breath cathes followed by standing ovation from paris.
            
              I was on my way to my locker when someone hugged me.
            “rachel, may i have a sleepover in your house, please?” britney smiled. “so tomorrow we could dress-up together.”
            Come on britney, its an another way to say: “i want to see your brother and his friends.”
            But i just nod my head.
            We spent our night with polished each other nails. Do each other hair. And get some horoscopes. Thanks heaven niall’s not home. We cover our eyes with cucumbers and get some sleep at 11.
                                   
            It was dark here. But i smell something, roses. I open my eyes. The smell made my eyes tearing. I try to breath with my mouth as i tried to avoid the smell. I wore my prom dress, but it got cut by spines from the roses. I was on the rose garden. At the corner of my eye, i catched a glimpse of a dense dark brown hair and huge sky blue eyes, and her lips were smiling to me. Maddison.
            “maddy?” i called her. She was as beatiful as 10 years ago. I got closer to her. But....... she was bleeding. Every white roses around her turned to red. Fresh red. Fresh red blood.  She laughed and dissapeared. I almost unconscious when i feel a hand hold me. A similiar hand. I lean on his chest and i cried.
            “its okay.” Harry said. He free me from his hug and sudenly he knelt to the ground. Pulled out red roses, “would you marry me?” but then he turned to be petula, with poisonous apple on her hand, then i shout.
            Im still shouting now. But now im in my room. My breath catches as i open those stupid cucumber. Nightmare. I look to my left and its britney looking at me in worry. Thats when someone breaks in. Niall.
            “did you shout?” he asks. Which makes britney’s mouth opened.
            “nightmare,” i murmur, “about...... maddy.”
            Theres a different emotion in niall’s face, “oh. have a nice sleep” and he go back to his room.
            “who’s maddy?” britney asks, confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?