Sunday 20 May 2012

part8


            This is my..... i dont know how many dance ive danced with harry this night. From slow beat until the fast one. But now, i cant keep myself focused because i havent seen britney and paris since my first dance. So i turn my head from left to right, from right to left to search them. Thats when i feel harry’s feet stop.
            I look at his face. “what?”
            “dance, with your heart.” He mimics my accent.
            I cant help myself but smile. And suddenly, the beat feels fit with tango’s beats. Than i knock my heels twice to ground. Harry seems into it. He did that too. Then i turn around. Thats how you started tango.
            So we do our tango walk, drag and pivot, grab vine with dip, half grape vine with dip, and pivot. Each moves 8 counts. I feel everyone stops dancing. Put their attention to us. So we continue it. We circling our foot, do the scissor and scissors. Pivot again. reverse walk. We dip and turn. We dip and take two step. Then this is my favorite part, i pariouette and he walks. All in 8 counts. We sway and get our balance back. We walk and swing our foot, we walk and swing our foot. Then, its done.
            Then i hear a loud loud loud standing ovation and louder again. i look around and realize that i forget that theyre watcing us. So, i laugh, harry opens his arms, and i lean closer to his chest. Hug him back harder.
            hello,  my name is rachel horan. i am 16 years old. im in love with harry styles, who i used to hate. and i now im feeling lucky because im in his arms. may the odds be ever in our realtionship favor.

Yeaay! Finish with this. Let me tell you the cast!:
Rachel horan             : rahel laras xxx
Harry styles                : harry styles
Britney bingley          : vania trixie
Niall horan                 : niall horan
Paris kensington       : paris
Petula                         : taska amani
Zayn malik                 : zayn malik
Louis tomlinson        : louis tomlinson
Liam payne                : liam payne
Maddison Horan       : nadira yasmin
Scarlet                                    : Marsha anindya
Paul                             : paul
Chris                           : hem, no idea.
Thats it! Massive thank you everybody!
Decide to make more fanfiction again, ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey folks. Do you know? There are always reasons when youre friend cry. Youre one of them

Is it right? Is it right to give up? No matter how severe the circumstances may be?